Old 07-12-2017, 07:02 PM   #157
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports Madden 18 Dev Tweets

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I wasn't sure that they were going to be allowed to make a "legacy" blog, given that the whole point of it would be to highlight dozens of gameplay shortcomings, many of which have existed for several years.

I know that folks who have a steadfast adversarial stance toward all things Madden will probably express an "about time" opinion on the subject, but to me, the legacy clean up is a really big deal and will be an absurdly under appreciated aspect of Madden 18.

Lol. It depends. It's quite possible that what the dev team sees as legacy issues are not what we think are legacy issues. [emoji6]

That's my only worry. I'm sure there will be some on the list that I'll notice right away as 'oh, yeah!! I hate it when that happens! Awesome, they got rid of it!!!' And, there's the possibility that while they address some, it doesn't really 'fix' em. I hate to sound negative on this issue, because really, I'm totally positive about it. But, the skepticism in me worries it won't be as great as it sounds. I hope to be proven wrong. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk