View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 12:30 AM   #2
SilverBullet19
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RTG NCAA13 Questions...

I don't remember 100%, and my answers aren't the best... but since no one has answered:

1) is there any way to make the quarters length longer? 5 minute quarters are too short in my opinion.

I don't think there was. You will have plenty of games where you rack up big stats with the 5 minute quarters though. As a WR sometimes I would have 75-100 yards and 1 TD...sometimes it would be 250 yards and 4 TD's. Any poor performing game, you will easily make up for.

2) is there anywhere or any screen I can look at to see my stats throughout the season?

Once again, I don't think you can during HS. I think I could while in college

3) is there any way to change or modify my teams playbook? Or rather choose what type of playbook my team runs? I know Im technically just a player on the team but the playcalling is terrible and my coach calls pretty much the same few plays on both offense and defense.

No. The coach playbook is based off what you pick. For example: if you're a scrambling tendency QB, you will usually have an option playbook. Once in college, its that coach's playbook.

If you're a QB though, you can call an audible at the line to change the play. Only a few options, but you may like one more that what coach called. I used that a lot. (once in college, you have to earn coach's trust to change plays.

4) this could probably be included in the previous question, but is there a way to change or edit coaching tendencies. For example, on offense, have a higher ratio of runs to pass plays.

Not that I recall, but never worried about it

Thanks for any feedback. Much appreciated.[/quote]

Major Boise State fan

Last edited by SilverBullet19; 07-15-2017 at 12:32 AM.