Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits

All we need is Licensing for:
- Conferences
- Schools
- Bowl Games
- Awards
- Venues/stadiums
- Maybe brands, nike, adidas, under armor etc.
- ESPN, ABC, FSN etc

Let us do the modding for rosters, schedules, stadium sounds, uni's, recruiting classes, and *detailed sliders that affect more aspects of the gameplay.

Lastly, the fact that 2K & Madden are licensing schools, i think they're seriously checking the temperature of that possibility. Especially 2k. Look at the amount and variation of schools they've been licensing the last 3 yrs. We might see a college hoops first... What y'all think?
All we need are the liscenced schools and stuff. If a AAA college game ever appeared on PC it would live forever. I think we'd see a college football game return before we would college basketball, though. Football is where the money and excitement is. Remember the big hub bub when EA tweeted I think a heartbeat monitor from the NCAA football account? People went nuts! Im intrigued by Madden simply because i want to see next gen college football. Even if we cant play and its scripted.

Although, 2K is making crazy money from MyCareer, MYTeam and the park so it may be worth it to do it with college. Have your player play all 4 years if you like. That game is selling 7 or 8 million copies a year so I imagine they could get some solid sales numbers and then add in with the micro transactions to be profitable. Who knows? I honestly just like talking college sports and what could be.
Advertisements - Register to remove