View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 11:37 PM   #1
Chiefaho
Rookie

Chiefaho's Arena

OVR: 0
Most Rage Inducing Moments in The Show

Just played a game in my season as Boston against the Yanks at Fenway. Good tight 0-0 game going into the sixth, and I score a run in the bottom of the inning. Top of the seventh, three errors in a row that should have easily been handled load the bases, and Brett Gardner hits a grand slam. 1-4. I'm pretty angry, but there are still a few innings to go. I barely manage to take the lead again, 5-4. Top of the ninth, Pedroia fails to catch an easy pop up, four errors in the game now. I make 8 near-perfect pitches on the corners against Gregorious, he fouls them all off. 9th pitch, 0-2 count, he crushes a ball way low in the zone that probably should've been a GIDP. 5-6... I strike out the side after that... Betances wasn't at his best and threw some stuff right down the middle that I time perfectly, but I popout three times. I lose.

Haven't thrown a controller in YEARS, and have never done so playing The Show, but the little guy took a nice spike off the floor after this game was finished. Easily the most ridiculous game I've ever played in all my time with The Show. I don't mind losing at all, but the way I got scored on just got my blood boiling here.

What are your most rage inducing moments in this year/past iterations of The Show?
Advertisements - Register to remove