Old 07-26-2017, 09:22 PM   #5
Find_the_Door
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Enter For Your Chance to Win an Xbox One S Madden NFL 18 Bundle

Which Madden did you play first?
Madden 95'

What is your favorite Madden game and why?

I'd have to say Madden NFL 10 was the one that brought the most joy recently - was in my gaming prime and that lead me to play a ton of it. I liked the music as well. Madden 04' - 05' of course were fantastic at the time too.

What is your most memorable Madden moment?

Best friend and I did a fantasy draft on Madden 07 (PS2) and I caught a pass with Jeremi Johnson (Bengals fullback). I took it 80 yards with his 72 speed, John Lynch literally looped around and hitsticked me twice only to be trucked both times, I stiff-armed three other players. He slammed his controller down and tipped the neighbors trash can over (dirty diaper) at 3 AM. I then heard cats screaming off into the night and trash cans tipping over as he went on a rampage in the darkness.

He ends up coming full circle and a neighbor threatens to call the cops if he doesn't clean up the diapers and trash. He then proceeds to clean it up. So in conclusion he is on the receiving end of one of the most miraculous plays in the history of Madden and had to pick up splattered dirty diapers moments later - it was oh so satisfying to watch.

What is your favorite mode in Madden?

Anything but Ultimate Team - honestly I'd have to say head to head ranked matches.

What is your favorite feature in Madden (past or present)?

Being able to update rosters with ease - back in the day roster updates were released I'll say once or twice a season and every player had the same "close crop" hair cut. It was difficult to update every players appearance back then (especially since helmets could pop off then too it mattered).

If you had a chance to bring your own feature into Madden, what would it be?

I guess you could call it a feature, better transition animations between a play being blown dead. One thing that would be sweet would be a team builder mode like All Pro Football 2k8 had (where certain players are worth more). That'd be great, we kind of have that in Draft Champions - I'd like a non randomized alternative as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove