View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 09:05 AM   #1131
thesportsguru11
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: We have a football team too... Guru's UConn Huskies (NCAA 14)

UConn Flashback: The Huskies have had some fireworks against the Mountaineers the last two seasons. Relive 2019's Harris Heave and 2018's thrashing in Morgantown which led to Coach Diaco going ham on Coach Bill Legg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whughes
I think i just became a Spartans fan. OS-ew losing in the Shoe, I love it!
This year has been wild with upsets already.. San Jose over Ohio State, ULM over Minnesota, Georgia State over Florida.. lot of parity this year. Really feeling like 2007 up in here and that's going to play to our advantage if we can keep winning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan3169
Purdue got slapped silly! Good lord
Your defense is really struggling for some reason... absolutely spanked is correct...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickerbocker91
That's cuz there's a well oiled offensive machine in Piscataway!
And that's exactly why

I love the Big 10 battles we're having in the CAC world with you two and Harlee at Maryland. Sadly this may be the last time the three of you are all in the same conference.. I can't see all of you staying in the same places when the offseason rolls around.

All told I love how we (myself included) care about other teams around the nation more than UConn most of the time

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.

Last edited by thesportsguru11; 07-30-2017 at 09:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove