View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 09:29 AM   #82
AKEjcl41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

These are pretty spot on. Everybody always writes their season synopsis so i'll do the same. I was E. Michigan D-coordinator for 2 seasons and then penn st for 2. Mike Riley retired and I was offered my alma mater job at Nebraska. First game I won 35-3 over N. Illinois and thought these were just like any other and I was gonna win every game hands down. Next up was Tennessee, I lost 16-7. Then crushed FCS Midwest (2-1). Then travelled to #15 Louisville, lost again...25-16, threw too many interceptions, so I decided that I was gonna play field position game, run the ball, punt, try to hold them to low scores and don't force throws, qb had 257 yards against Minnesota with 0 ints!! I won that game 27-14. (3-2 on the year). Then at #7 penn st, using the same system, played smart, good defense, only 1 int and won 14-10. Then beat Indiana 24-10 and Purdue 27-17. So I'm sitting at 6-2 right now. I'd like the CPU to score a bit more, but I'm afraid tweaking anything will throw it off. Their RB already averages almost 10 yards per carry regardless of team, and I can't seem to get more than 2 yds per carry but my rb has 87 acc with 92 spd so I'm sure that has something to do with it so we'll see... and their qb seems to always hit key 3rd downs as a wide receiver breaks open just before my pass rush arrives, how conveinant. Nebraska is like a 95 ovr but I can't just walk all over teams like I could as a group of 5 school in year 4 with a loaded roster. I use Josh's house rules for recruiting as well and love them...I'm down to recruiting my 3rd choice qb and in jeopardy of losing out on one for the entire class. This set is as close to I've ever come being happy with the game...and I am, I've texted friends that they should try this set out too...I love it...I would've liked to have maybe lost that penn st game 21-10 or 24-10 or something like that...but each game is a challenge and that was the whole point...so overall very happy, if you're tired of winning every game in year 3 by 42 points this is the set for you!!