Old 08-14-2017, 11:37 AM   #3787
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
What's up Josh, this is formerly jaa1980, got my OS name to match my GT. I was going to hold off on getting 18, but getting free again from Tiburon, so will look forward to helping you and broadcasting early, can start with EA access [emoji1] [emoji106] So going to try default all pro first?, or go straight to your latest set. I also only have finished 2 years in 17.

ofcourse, a lot of negative feedback from videos posted, hopefully not as bad as it seems, you watched some of the human vs AI games? Also, I am assuming we will be going simulation mode?
Hey man. I would just dive in with whatever is default for All Pro Sim mode during the EA Access phase. If CPU QB AI looks really bad within franchise mode, then go ahead and modify the main menu game speed to slow. If you want to get really creative, then by all means play around with turning off the various assists and so on.

I'll get into things once the GOAT edition drops...I'm not planning on watching too much gameplay until I have the game in-hand. I already have too many pre-conceptions about the game from the other posted vids.