Old 08-16-2017, 01:45 PM   #28
Cato06
Rookie

Cato06's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ITS TIME FOR CHANGE (PRESENTATION)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo_Fleury
I thought that american football is the number 1 sports in usa? (correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm from europe)

what is so heavy to implement realistic NFL immersion and broadcast style, like you watch a NFL game?

When i play CFM, it feels like i just play "play now" games with the same antiquated sequences all the time and a boring ticker...another aspect is the lazy commentary....it feel's static, not dynamic at all....Where is the heart and passion to this great sport?

Tiburon did a great job in the PS2 Era and i loved the older Madden games, but they lost their focus and got into the wrong direction.... NBA2K is light-years ahead in presentation and deep offline expierences (not everyone plays online).... Don't understand me wrong, NBA2K is not perfect ...but holy cow...it's sad that EA and Tiburon show not more interest to NFL like 2K do/did it with the NBA license...
Yup! Your guess is as good as ours. I'm not sure if it's passion on the devs part that is the problem. It seems they have people in the way that they need to convince to give them the freedom and resources needed to make these things happen. It's clear EA is pushing them to spend a lot of time on modes that are meant either for EA to make extra money after the consumers initial purchase, (MUT) or modes that are strictly for promoting and to advertise the game (Longshot). That's why I believe we see a lot of gimmicky modes constantly being introduced in Madden. The Core audience has most definitely been forced taken a back seat this year.