Old 08-18-2017, 05:50 PM   #19
BadAssHskr
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Offline vs Cloud CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Can't ingame save with cloud. If u turn off game in the middle of a game or something, ea always disconnects, and they don't seem to allow a 'local save while playing' or something. So, ultimately, if u plan on playing an entire game in one setting, cloud is better. But, if u like to play longer games and/or enjoy the ability to save ingame, I suggest offline. That, for me, was the absolute deciding factor. I tend to play a half, and then get distracted or something, or simply want to take a break and finish later, or the next day. Can't do that with cloud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is incorrect. online absolutely saves game progress.

i play solo online cfm exclusively. in however many years it's been available i've had fewer issues than i can count on one hand. that includes the ncaa days, and madden is much more stable.

do it, for all the reasons mentioned, And, In Game Saves.

lol, i guess i was quoted from last season up above, but yeah, it works. There is one issue i hope they have fixed though. if you change your uniform options prior to the game, then quit the game and resume later, the uniform changes you made don't retain.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

Last edited by BadAssHskr; 08-18-2017 at 05:57 PM.