View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 07:26 AM   #31
capa
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Plans for Classic Rosters and Madden 18 ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathteachernerd1968
I'm thinking of a roster with great teams from 1978 forward, with a twist.

See, I can't make up my mind between the 79 or 92 Cowboys, or between the 81, 94, or 07 Chargers, between the 79, 95, 05 Steelers or the 90 and 03 Chiefs. So rather than make multiple rosters with some mix of these teams, just include them all, screw it. I combine the 82 and 91 Redskins, combine the 80 and 93 Oilers, the 84 and 94 SF 49ers, etc. Depth charts would show just one or the other team, not a mix of the 2 teams. Starters would be one version, the backups would be the other. You decide whether you roll with the 86 or 07 Giants. It's your choice between the 95 or 06 Colts. Do an all 80's and 90's mashup or anything between 1978 to the present. All you'd have to do is rearrange the depth charts, not create another roster altogether.

I may need help on this as I don't have the time to commit to it that I used to have in my younger days.
Unique idea...but you will have players from the other year teams subbing in...so when you play you will see players from different years mixed into the lineup...unless I misinterpreted how you are setting this up.

C
Advertisements - Register to remove