Old 08-22-2017, 09:13 AM   #3
RoyceDa59
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PES 2018 Trailer From Gamescom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
PES has such beautiful moments, but the dribbling still looks exactly the same to me, which is a bummer.* I really like the skill moves, but there's just something about the way the guys move and turn that I've never liked, and I just don't feel like the ball tangibility is ever quite right either when dribbling.

FIFA has plenty of faults of its own, but one thing I've always loved about that game is that I can really feel every touch, and* I also feel like I have better control of my pace.* Sometimes in PES I feel like my guys are stuck in quicksand when I try to burst, and then when I want to slow down the guys still look like they're running.* Did they not add walking animations this year?
Did you try the beta this year? Dribbling is a lot more improved IMO and I felt the animations look really great especially with how great the ball physics are. That quicksand feeling was something I felt in Pes 17 a lot but with this years version speed really matters a lot more.

Also what I always liked about PES is how different each player feels when it comes to dribbling.

Last edited by RoyceDa59; 08-22-2017 at 11:06 AM.