Old 08-22-2017, 12:38 PM   #61
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 18 Retail Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by l8knight1
I don't want to speak for others, but many of us still have a regular PS4 or XBOX One. When giving impressions with regards to graphics, please let us know if you're using the 'lesser' system or the Pro/X.

U know, I always think this is a funny debate. And, u can tell, I think some just like certain consoles better. I can tell u that I only played ea access on a normal Xbox one so far on a 4k tv. The game looks AMAZING, period. I simply can't see how the human eye could discern the difference at this point. M18 is simply the cleanest, smoothest, and most 'in focus' looking game I've seen so far. That's on the Xbox one. Lol. So, for those with alien eyes that can tell such unbelievably subtle differences, more power to u. But, for me, the game already looks fantastic. I pre-ordered a Xbox one X already simply because I've been more an Xbox guy since original halo and gears of war, and I just like the cable box functionality mixed in, now. So, I'll be curious to see if I can, personally, tell the difference from normal Xbox one to Xbox one X enhanced when I get it. But, it's just hard for me to believe the game can look any better. It's just so sharp and crisp NOW. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove