Old 08-22-2017, 01:08 PM   #65
bkrich83
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Madden NFL 18 Retail Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
U know, I always think this is a funny debate. And, u can tell, I think some just like certain consoles better. I can tell u that I only played ea access on a normal Xbox one so far on a 4k tv. The game looks AMAZING, period. I simply can't see how the human eye could discern the difference at this point. M18 is simply the cleanest, smoothest, and most 'in focus' looking game I've seen so far. That's on the Xbox one. Lol. So, for those with alien eyes that can tell such unbelievably subtle differences, more power to u. But, for me, the game already looks fantastic. I pre-ordered a Xbox one X already simply because I've been more an Xbox guy since original halo and gears of war, and I just like the cable box functionality mixed in, now. So, I'll be curious to see if I can, personally, tell the difference from normal Xbox one to Xbox one X enhanced when I get it. But, it's just hard for me to believe the game can look any better. It's just so sharp and crisp NOW. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm console agnostic. Played the game EA access version on my XB1S on my 4K and played the PS4 Pro retail version on the same TV. There's a noticeable difference to me, the PS4 does look better. I'd also say the frame-rate as is better as is controller response particularly in the menus. Game to me is noticeably smoother on PS4 Pro.

All of that said I played 1 game on PS4 but I noticed the difference immediately and I have no console preference as I love them both.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove