Old 08-22-2017, 03:51 PM   #91
bkrich83
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Madden NFL 18 Retail Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
I pretty much hate to be this guy, and granted this is based off of 2 quarters of game play, but i'm not sure the retail version is playing quite like the ea access version, which i played all 10 hours.

I had strictly only played Browns vs Browns games, and like wise today, 6 min quarters default all-pro, sim.

In particular i don't think the game feels as fluid now as in ea access. Seems the running game is a bit more clunky, or even tightened up, but like i said, less fluid.

I felt the cpu was playing more aggressively on offense today, but playing playing defense, felt a bit more, well, cheap, from my standpoint.

I'm hoping we are just going to have more variation game to game wise, but after limited time, i just have the feeling the retail is less "fresh" than the ea access version.

I'm playing with a digital copy on xb1s, am by far in no position to give any sort of formal game evaluation, but this is just a feeling i was having.

Maybe someone else who spent time with the pre-release can chime in, maybe im just crazy, perhaps its placebo because i was expecting a formal day 1 patch, who knows.

Not sure if it's the version but I went from EA Access version to Retail version on PS4 plus and I feel the exact opposite. Game feels so much smoother since Access. Haven't tried full retail on XB1S yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove