View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 06:10 PM   #110
Kotter
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 18 Retail Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Sliders are highly responsive on this game and as usual I needed to go my own way and find my wheelhouse and feel.

Default simply is not my style. I see too much wonky and need to craft and tune it the way I like it.

But doing the weekly game prep method per Josh coupled with proper scheme assignment and setting your opponents formation subs.......you will have great games and have fun.

You will still encounter poor AI decisions no matter what. Again I will have to live with that to enjoy this game as I do love playing video game football and this is what we got.

I am going to bug out of this thread and get a slider thread going to discuss further and post thoughts.

Good luck to everyone and have fun with it.

I was just taken aback at how this was not much of a departure from Madden 17

And I still feel that way. This is a much more polished version of last years game with some off the field AI improvements and a beautiful new engine and PS4 Pro support and 4K

I will dive into Longshot as well and give thoughts on that later.

Happy Madden gaming everyone.

And yeah I was in a pissy mood this morning.

**** happens. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Thank you so much for your impressions and all the slider work you do on here and in The Show. I've been on these forums a long time and I genuinely value your input.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports