Old 08-24-2017, 11:06 AM   #23
l8knight1
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 1987 Roster Madden 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I now have game in hand. Picked it up last night. I have played a little just to get a feel for things. I will start editing soon, maybe even a little tonight.

Along the way I am going to run some franchise tests with the default roster to get a feel for this year's sim engine. I want to see run/pass%, completion%, sacks, etc...

I am disappointed, but not surprised, that full editing is still not allowed outside of Franchise.
I think this is the only workaround they came up with as it limits the share-ability of classic rosters; ie: 'likenesses' they don't want to get sued for. Thank you, Jim Brown. With that said though, I think they can discuss and work this better in the future, especially when it comes to migrating rosters from one Madden release to the next. I also think that they did decent work with unis this year. I'm seeing many barking for the classics because of that. With franchise mode clearly teed up for work for '19, hopefully roster functionality will be looked at heavily as well.