View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 01:40 AM   #27
cneuy3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Difficulty - All-Pro vs. All-Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLBrayden
All-Pro is probably a more "sim experience", but depending on your skill level you're probably gonna lose interest in playing games. All-Madden is seeing changes in gameplay and ramping up AI to make it more difficult, so it's definitely a less sim but more challenging experience.
I'm in the same boat as you. In past years I've always had to quit playing even on ALL Madden cause certain plays like "Mesh" out of the shotgun or slants with a few hot routes were too easy to exploit the ALL Madden CPU. They've said they have addressed zone coverage this year so I'm hoping I don't find more plays that always work but so far it still feels a bit easy to complete certain pass plays with WRs running inside routes.

Question for you or anyone playing on ALL Madden default this year. Are you able to run the ball at all? I'm on default ALL Madden with simulation settings and I'm finding the run game almost impossible this year. The CPU Dline seems to shed every block within a few seconds of the snap or at least they always seem to shed the key block. I'm having no success at all running the ball this year.