View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 04:14 AM   #1
RoseBeforeHoes1
Rookie

OVR: 0
(XB1) Madden NFL 17 2017-2018 Updated Roster "OFFICIAL2017NFLROSTER" GT:MSOADE54

I've gone through the entire roster file and made ratings adjustments based largely on ProFootballFocus.com and Rotoworld.com/Ourlads.com. PFF provides great insight into getting an idea of where each team stands at the end of the season position rank wise. I've really spread out the ratings, but not to where the roster won't work in CFF. The lowest rating I give out is 60 OVR. Anything below that are Long Snappers, which are all listed at C, unless the offensive line has any position requirements. I've toned down the return ratings to hopefully show a difference between the great returners of 2016 and the not so great. The bottom tier players in the NFL, that played some of the worst football at their positions in 2016, will be hovering around the 68-73 OVR range. Anyways, let's get into the specific details.

Name of File: OFFICIAL2017NFLROSTER
Name of GT: MSOADE54

What's included:
- All players have updated positions according to Rotoworld.com & Ourlads.com (to an extent)
- All players have had ratings adjustments according to ProFootballFocus.com
- All teams depth charts are based off of Ourlads.com/Rotoworld.com/Playing time.
- All Free Agents have ratings adjustments that reflect their careers TODAY.
- No missing players have been created for the sake of my offseason roster
- Updated transactions from around the NFL
- NFL 2017 Draft, the top 120+ prospects, rounds 1-4(so far)
- All retired players are set to a P in FA, with a 15 OVR
- Draft prospects aren't perfect! You just edit them once in CFM

Players that haven't been assigned a jersey #, or players sharing the same #:
Spoiler

*Players that are missing from the roster, and need to be created.*
Spoiler

Contracts that had to be restructured (Released then resigned) to enable roster moves:
Spoiler

Players that weren't added to roster (currently FA) because of a full roster:
Spoiler

Players that remained on 2016 roster, despite being released in February
Spoiler

Players that don't show up unless you start a CFM. I simply sign these players, and drop their ratings enough to where they aren't relavent. Or, you can change their ages and names and make them into players that are missing from your team.

List of CFM players that need to be removed:
Spoiler

UPDATED AS OF: September 1st 2017

Last edited by RoseBeforeHoes1; 09-03-2017 at 11:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove