View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 08:49 PM   #2
Stryker84
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 CFM breaking glitch is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking11
I dont know if maybe I am the only one that continually has the same problem every year but I never see anyone post about it.

When I start a franchise I use pre existing injuries so a few guys are already hurt. After a few games even more people on each team get hurt. Great, I love the realism of the injuries in the NFL. The problem is the CPU has no clue what IR is. They will have multiple players of the same position with multi week injuries yet they have not placed anyone on IR leaving their roster depleted. Sometimes it will be every QB but one which at this point the game just breaks even more making the final QB on the roster unaffected by injuries always leaving the team with a QB. Why even sign a backup if you know its impossible for your starter to go down.

Sorry if you actually made it reading this far. Rant over. Just tired of Madden selling the same crap every year. I could name umpteen other things that never get fixed just like everyone else but lets face it ill never stop buying the game every year until someone else steps up and makes a real NFL game.

I agree! If there is no IR then you cannot utilize his spot therefor you are short at that position! Ea should most definitely address this issue!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports