Old 08-27-2017, 08:46 AM   #312
PhillyPhanatic14
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports Madden 18 Dev Tweets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
He was doing nothing close to what that thread states. He makes a direct insult at a dev and one of the big things we state is that your time on the site does not matter when you decide to attack another user or dev.

"Curious to know where OS is going" - It's Madden release week. We always have a heightened amount of close threads due to people repeating thoughts instead of using the search feature and having a heightened level of aggression because Madden is in the spotlight.

You think that guy was defending a user on this forum? I'm sorry you feel that way because in my view that guy is doing nothing but creating another attack.

Oh, and so it's clear - We have PLENTY of thread not using the "Company Line" (HUGE thread in QB awareness in the pocket), but hey - that doesn't fit the agenda for your post so why bring it up, right?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app

I've seen plenty of threads closed this week that discuss legitimate issues with the game and are not being divisive, but people complain that they shouldn't be around because they are intentionally dissing madden and they get shut down. Even when that's not the case!

I get that this dude called Rex an onion, not called for, but he brought up a great point that Rex was asked a question about a fix for the game and he responded in a totally inappropriate way that was not called for.

I get that this thread is about dev tweets, and I'm all about keeping it cleaned up with only dev tweets, but you tell me- if someone started a thread with the title "Rex is a jerk" how long would that last? It's a clear fact based on his tweet, but where can we discuss that on this site? If OS members can get banned for saying things about the devs, why is it totally acceptable to let a dev treat one of our own like trash?