Old 08-27-2017, 11:39 AM   #32
KingV2k3
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Difficulty - All-Pro vs. All-Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
This is similar to my thought process, too. Only I didn't quite play against the worst. My first game was playing as the Seahawks vs. Steeler, All-Madden (SIM), 15 minute quarters, 15 second runoff.

I just didn't see the cheating folks complain about on AM. It was a very tough balanced game. Pitt kind of jumped out early and Leveon ripped off a few chunk runs, but that was really me being in the wrong alignment more than anything.

Got consistenly pressured which is to be expected with Seattle's line. James Harrison completely owned George Fant on the edge.

Once I got into a flow and focused on getting the ball out quick, I was able to create a few big plays and pull away. It was 31-6 going into the 4th quarter. They finally managed a TD with like 5 minutes left in the game. And I didn't do anything particularly special. I called the game the same way Seatte does. Stayed single high the whole game. It was either Cover-1 or Cover 3, mixed in with a couple of blitzes.

I turned the pass rush to AGGRESSIVE and put Sherman on Brown and set it to SWAT BALL.

Pressure was steady, even though I only got two sacks. Didn't see any of the statue issuses that were in the early gameplay vid. Flushed Big Ben up in the pocket on one play and pressured into an errand pass on the run that resulted in an overthrow pick.

Don't remember the exact stats, but Leveon had 95 yards rushing and before I cut the game off with right around 3 minutes left, Big Ben had a little less than 200 yards passing.
Well, this answers my question in the Defense thread...

From your perspective, the usual AM Cheese isn't evident in AM Sim for M18, correct?...

Sounds like the gameplay is solid, but:

1) What do the amount of penalty calls look like at default?

2) Have you seen that punt glitch that has lingered for some on AP?

Any / all detail on your AM Sim experience greatly appreciated...

Thanks!