Old 08-28-2017, 06:08 PM   #377
jmurphy31
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 18 Retail Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Played the Lions last night and won 23-20 in a really fun game. I was down by 10 points twice and battled back to win on a last second FG. One thing I really liked was that Stafford was 17-34 passing and he was really errant. It's good to know that's at least possible on All-Madden. I've got their QB Accuracy at 17 so knowing that I could actually stand to bump that up is really nice. All-Madden feels so much better than M17.

Defense is still pretty awful though so I'm looking forward to the first patch big time. Little worried about how the pass rush increase is going to affect AI QB's as I've only had one game out of over 30 where I didn't have multiple sacks.

Using the pass rush adjustment keeps giving me a bug where the "perfect" timing indicator when you're rushing is popping up when I switch players and at times like when my returner catches the ball or QB hands to the running back. Kind of annoying and weird.
Had the same perfect highlight show up as well. Never put it together it was from changing pass rush on the coaching adjusments. Makes sense though because that's one do the few things I have changed.