View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 02:18 PM   #6
guff
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Guff's Sim Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkvitz89
So I just tried these with my CPU vs CPU franchise and I must say these are really good. You have the QB pocket play looking really good, when they feel pressure they scramble out of the pocket. The only issues I have are the QB stats are really good, just had Glennon with a 151 QB rating with only 4 incomplete passes. Is the Accuracy that high to help with the pocket play? I'd like to move it down if you don't think it would hurt. Only other thing is the threshold being at 100. Had a D lineman pick up a fumble and run 80 yards where receivers couldn't catch him. These are looking really good so far. Keep it up

Yes the high QB ACC for CPU was done to increase short open passes, I'm slowly creeping down the CPU catching to help keep their numbers down, if you don't have a good pass rush and a suspect secondary, you will get picked apart in real life, so I don't want to take that away, but I'm still fine tuning to get stats realistic but the gameplay is pretty solid.

In regards to the d lineman running one back, it has happened in the NFL plenty, also a lot of d lineman have good speed in the game as far as their ratings, but I don't see this type of stuff too often, but feel free to tweak as you please, I'll be making some very minor tweaks over the next couple days, specifically to CPU catching, HUM QB ACC, HUM pass block, and HUM/CPU run block.

I really like the run game, if you stick with the run you'll be rewarded, but there are those runs that get stuffed or have minimal gains and I like to see that.

Last edited by guff; 08-29-2017 at 02:20 PM.