View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 05:21 PM   #78
mjavon
MVP

mjavon's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How is your franchise going? Madden 18

Three games into my CFM with the Titans -

Came from behind to beat the Raiders at home in week 1. I got pretty lucky because I could not stop Derek Carr passing at all, but I was successful enough running the ball that I had two 10-ish-minute drives in the second half so I could tie the game up with under a minute left on a fade route to Eric Decker. I was lucky enough to win the coin toss in OT and scored on a Derrick Henry run so Carr never got to touch the ball in OT.

I couldn't do anything in the downfield passing game, but Murray had 22 carries for 118 yards, 9 receptions for 97 yards and Henry had 73 yards rushing and 24 yards receiving.

Week 2 against the 1-0 Jags, Murray dislocated his hip in the first quarter. I struggled again throwing 3 picks with Mariota and under 150 yards, but Adoree Jackson had a pick-six from the nickel to end the half. Then he returned the opening kickoff of the second half 107 yards to the house. The defense picked off Bortles 3 times and I won 31-20.

Week 3, I had a 19-10 lead late in the third versus Seattle, but I was getting shut down on offense right when theirs found their stride for 21 consecutive points. I lost 31-19.

Loving this game so far on All-Madden with minimal slider changes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app