View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 06:30 PM   #35
Oinkersthepig
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 Highlight Videos and Live Streams

Played a great game with vannwolfhawk's everything playbooks and Flazko's sliders. Definitely the most fun I've had with the game and how I'll be playing for now on. It was a close game, I struggled behind my terrible line (Despite the point total this was far from Eli's best day), and it looked like the perfect scenario for AJ Green to break my heart.

Instead, I called the perfect play and it played out beautifully, I wish the game speed version was included right before the replay but I hit record too late.

4th and 2, Bengals down 3 with momentum on their side. On the Dline Vernon gets handled nicely, but JPP forces Dalton to roll left after a solid effort from Gio Bernard. Normally he'd have enough room to run for the first, but I had a mlb playing spy, forcing Dalton to make a throw. With all of his routes running to the right and JPP coming in hot, he's forced to make a throw across his body. He actually makes a good read, if he was still in the pocket his man would have room, but the play design gave Collins just enough time to break on the ball and come up with the game winning pick 6.

I think the animation that played out looked fantastic, it was a stiff arm animation but I guess the way the ratings played out it looked more like handfighting and a fight for the endzone. This was the nail in the coffin, and my favorite moment with the game so far.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/OinkersThePig/video/35729266

Advertisements - Register to remove