Old 08-31-2017, 01:55 AM   #66
Old Man Nathy
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by afabrain
Hi OMN, I followed your M17 CFM experience with the 49ers last year and mirrored it for my own personal challenge by following the same rules and using the same sliders. What sliders are you using this year so far?(Obviously we're just getting started!)

Another question I had, I've done two draft classes with the M18 tool and I've noticed there are a few players that have fairly high TVR but still are classified as do not draft, and it generally seems to be as a DE or OLB where this occurs. From memory,(I forgot to screen shot, shame on me) one was the 30th(ish) ranked player on my draft board which I thought was odd, though I lost track of him through the draft to see what his actual OVR and traits were. Is it normal to have high(ish) TVR player fall under Do Not Draft?

Yeah it's relatively common. At this point (when I'm still nailing down the blue/red chip checks) i would be inclined to use the TVR as a more reliable guide of a player's ability.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!