View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 09:36 AM   #286
ClassActFan
Rookie

ClassActFan's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

Is the online fun this year?

Madden '17 was the first Madden I've skipped ever since I started playing video games as a child in the '90s. I bought Madden '16 for cheap in 2015 and just thought it was OK, so I skipped a year. I had an alright time with Madden '15 which I also bought discounted back in 2014, but I wasn't impressed.

Playing online used to be so much fun, and I'm talking about the old days like Madden '05 (my favorite Madden to play online, back when you could play rushing attack online.... I'm not sure why they won't bring that back). I played online over the years and still had fun, don't get me wrong...

But I'm strictly talking about the online fun factor for Madden '18. How is it? Are the servers good? I've had a hankering to play Madden again for quite some time. I miss it, and I miss playing online. I don't play video games very often these days. I really only play in the winter, when it's too cold outside to do anything. This time every year, I get those familiar Madden pangs. I overcame them last year and never bothered with '17, but I miss playing online a lot. Should I give '18 a shot or wait until it's discounted in a month or more?