Old 08-31-2017, 10:24 PM   #5
vannwolfhawk
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Madden 18 (Xbox 1) Team Specific Playbooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwpit79
Are there limitations placed on gameplanning? I have a house rule where I only let the CPU call the plays on offense, so I want to create a gameplan where I get a roughly 50-50 pass-run ratio from a great variety of plays. Are any of your created playbooks/gameplans good for that scenario?

Also, it doesn't seem to let me tag more than 20 or so plays for the third down situations. I have no problem starring like 400 plays for first and second downs. Is that just a limitation of the game, or am I doing something wrong?
If you wanted 50/50 in situations the you would just need to rate the stars equally in a certain star category. I believe for cpu game planning and using coach suggestions (I never use this) you are limited to 20 plays they show even if you have 400 within it.

I have not had that problem not being able to tag more than 20 plays in 3rd down. In these CPU playbooks there are anywhere from 50-150 in a certain situation. I purposely did this as if a play doesn't work or CPU struggles with a play it's a easy fix by simply going in and deleting it.
Advertisements - Register to remove