Old 09-02-2017, 09:45 AM   #70
schnaidt1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Question for ALL sliders guys - PLEASE READ

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll2tide
Addressing the verts and PA deep passes, this is a game planning issue. Go to the customize playbooks threads by xSABOx and vannwolfhawk in the main forum. If you remove these from the game plan and add more plays andx have the CPU use your new custom pb then this issue goes away.

You need a 2nd controller and either 32 Team Control or you create a 3rd string qb character on the opposing team each week.

Run/pass ratios, as well as possibly PA and read option, might be determined outside the pb and gameplanning system, though, so there are a lot of unknowns here.

It would be awesome if ea would either address the CPU playcalling or at least define for us how we can use the game planning feature to edit CPU playcalling. I can tell you that while adding plays helps a ton, there's more to it than that. From my experimenting, I think the CPU decides between run, pass, PA, and read option BEFORE it looks to the down and distance play grouping in gameplanning. So instead on 3rd and 1, instead of looking at that play grouping and using the star system to decide run or pass or PA, I think the CPU decides first if it will run, pass, or PA and THEN it compares only starred runs or starred passes within that d&d grouping and picks a play.

This is important to know if you're trying to create some team identity for the CPU playcalling.

Be Good Or Be Gone
Sent from Galaxy S8+
GT roll2tide
Let's play Madden or Fifa!
or you can just do what i discovered and assign them a generic playbook before you play them by taking over their coach and setting their playbook in schemes to run n gun or run balanced or balanced etc....this greatly reduced 4 verts being called...maybe 1 a game....and you don't need to do all the extra controller stuff

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w