View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 09:55 AM   #352
roonoc
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Well, I honestly haven't had this much fun with Madden in forever so thank you. Sliders for the most part have been great. My stats are a bit skewed since I'm using 10 min quarters with 20 second runoff but the games feel great and varied.

I'm doing a Jaguars franchise and am currently 5-3 losing a tough, nail-biter last night to the Bengals 32-29. It's amazing how you can feel the differences between Qbs with these sliders. For example, Bortles is trash haha. Through 6 weeks he had 5 TDs and 10 picks so I decided that I'd had enough and traded him and a 4th to New England for Garrapollo, who has been great. I then traded TJ Yeldon and a 5th to san diego for Hunter Henry, who has been an absolute monster. My D has been great and together with Fournette, has gotten me to 5 wins.

The games have been incredibly varied as before last night I beat the Colts 36-10, the Rams 12-6 and lost to the Steelers 7-21. Really happy with where things are at. Is it perfect? no. Am I having a blast? yes. Will be interested to see what the patch does.
m's 0
seahawks 0
sonics 1
storm 1
Felix Hernandez=cy young!