View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 04:35 PM   #32
Iteachpercussion
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 1987 Roster Madden 18

I just wanted to do a quick update. I don't want anyone to think I stopped working on the roster. Life is just busy right now, and the fact that M18 likes to freeze/ crash during editing slows things down even more.

Anyway.... I have the NFC Central finished. The Browns are finished as well and the AFC Central is underway. I have the players on the Steelers and Oilers named and numbered and I am about half way through the Bengals in that process. Once I finish the AFC Central I will post the roster on Madden Share. I am hoping that is mid-week, but I cannot promise that.

I have done very limited testing, but what I have done I am happy with the the gameplay. I have read about the QB statue fix and have applied that information into the roster. If EA fixes the issue before I release the final version of the roster I will go back and fix the QBs. If EA does not address the issue I will continue to use the fix.

I should get some extra time to work on the roster on Monday as it is a day off of school and I have not other plans. My time is limited the rest of the weekend.