Old 09-03-2017, 11:52 AM   #13
SolidSquid
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Blocked. Kicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
I HATE the slow motion animation you get on these blocked kicks. Why can't they just have someone missing a block like in real life? Why do they have to slow down the snap and hold or the punter catching the ball every time? Most blocked kicks are because someone blocking gets utterly owned, not because there is someone twiddling their thumbs after they catch the ball before they punt it.

Also, more germane to the specific topic, in both Madden 18 and 17 I had two blocked kicks against the Rams, more than once. Does Madden amp up the kick blocks on rivalry games or something? Feel like I'd be better off super simming. If they do then I am totally disappointed. I'm so tired of the swag in Madden (like the player introductions, or, if this is true, more wacky plays on Thursday night games or rivalry games).
This is my biggest issue, it's clearly a dice roll/ predetermined outcome. You can tell when a kick or punt will be blocked right fro,m the snap. The punter or kicker will just freeze to give the defense extra time to get there. It's very inorganic.