View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 05:22 PM   #106
XxKnicksRules215xX
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13

I'm about 60-70% done with everything but life just threw me a major curve ball just now. I have to head out for a while. I've been working on this roster since 9:45am EST and between everything over the last 2 days and now the endless transactions taking place today.....

I'll get an update out before I go to bed tonight but I can't promise it's anywhere near 100% where I wanted it today.

As far as the concerns over I.R. - I'll either have to wait for an EA update to officially have them placed on I.R. (and then I'd have to go through the whole roster again to fix everything EA leaves behind) or you'll have to download an EA roster update yourself. No user can manually place anybody on I.R. - it's a Madden restriction. I personally like to leave as many players off of official I.R. so players have the ability to use them in 'Play Now' mode.

Where as in CFM mode, EA is HORRIBLE at importing roster depth charts. It doesn't matter what you do to the roster, the game imports it however it so desires and it drives me nuts.

But anyway I'll log on later and finish what I can. In the meantime - my apologies. It hasn't been a good week for me
don't rush it, take your time. Life is life so when your able to finish then do but don't feel the need to rush, I can wait.