49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Slider Update 9/6/17
*Patch #1 Update*

- QB Accuracy for CPU increased from 30 to 35. Still see errant passes but not as exaggerated (qbs over throwing by 5-7 yards). Cpu QBs also feel more competitive. Get pressure to help create errant passes, qbs throw more errant passes when pressured or on the run.

- Pass Blocking decreased for User from 40 to 25. Decreased for CPU from 60 to 25.
This adjustment was to create a collapsing pocket. There should rarely be perfect pockets in real life. QBs never have more than 5 seconds in the pocket. Creates quicker decisions / pocket is more life like. Get rid of the ball!!

- Run Blocking increased for User from 25 to 35. The run game felt a little unbalanced between user and cpu.

- Catching decreased for both User and CPU from 45 to 40. There should be a little more dropped catches. Ratings will come into effect. This will separate Elite WR > Good WR > Average WR > Bad WR

- Pass Coverage increased for both User and CPU from 50 to 55.
This is to HELP make coverage a little tighter.

- Tackling increased for both User and CPU from 50 to 60.
Too many broken tackles, players (RBs and WRs) with good strength and trucking will still break tackles and separate themselves from the rest of RBs or WRs.
These look like what I was thinking. Can't wait to get home and try them out.

Btw; final 53 rosters out Friday.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.