Old 09-06-2017, 08:17 PM   #15
sheredia
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Las Vegas Not Part of Relocation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
It's not in the patch that dropped today. I'll be shelving Madden until next time, I guess. No use in continuing my franchise if I just have to restart anyway, and I won't play a cloud franchise because I'm done with having to replay every other game because the server disconnects in the 4th quarter.

I'm confused as to why an actual, real life relocation city was left out of offline, but St. Louis (which is not a real relocation city at this time) got included. Too bad they weren't reversed.

I'm turning 35 soon, I think I'm just too old for Madden anymore. I defend them every year, and I'm tired of doing so. For me, this was the straw that broke the camel's back lol I know it sounds dumb, but it is it for me. For some, it's a jersey with incorrect stripes. For others, it's an upside down field logo. For me, it's the inability to move a team I don't even play as because some programmer at EA forgot to turn it on for both cloud and offline. Lol what a world.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
the move is official for pete's sake, put it in the game......we should be able to do this. just take out LA and put in vegas.....smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove