View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 06:02 AM   #24
htown5933
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Guff's Sim Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by guff
Well I've attempted to reduce the number of sacks by slowly creeping up the CPU pass block, however it actually makes the statue sacks occur more frequently. Reason is because the CPU QB ignores the dump offs and waits for the deep routes, well after 5 seconds the dump off routes usually get covered up and the CPU QB does not throw into tight coverage.

Right now I'm testing out changing QB traits but have had no success thus far. Personally I don't like having to rely on changing CPU rosters for each game, as the CPU may constantly spend XP to correct your changes.

Next step is going to all-madden and tinkering w the sliders to produce a game that relies on ratings. I will keep the old set up as an ALL pro set when I finalize the all madden set. The all madden set will be dedicated toward the same goals as the previous set, realistic gameplay and proper stats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if you've tried playing since the patch today, but it's much better.

I'm not seeing near as many deep routes by the CPU and the QB isn't holding the ball as long.

I've made minimal adjustments to default and am having excellent games. I think I have the CPU pass blocking at 60 and my coverage at 60. Not positive. I can look later today and let you know exactly what changes I've made but both QB's have been in the mid 60's to low 70's completion percentage with 7-9 yards per attempt for the most part.

I think I have both user and CPU QB Accuracy at 35. I may have CPU WR Catching at 48, but I can't remember for sure.

I run a LOT of cover 3 when playing the CPU and it seems to work well with the patch.