Old 09-07-2017, 09:40 AM   #432
jeremym480
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Official Boston Celtics Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Forgive me. Is he gone now through being an UFA? I haven't kept up with him like some other players contracts on the Celtics. You put in a smart like way though & that's not necessary either buddy. Just read that he's a Piston now. Happened on 07-07-17.

We had to do it in order to clear CAP space to get Hayward onboard. Sorry, I wasn't aware of this move by Ainge. I was thinking we got Morris just by the Pistons releasing him but it was through this Bradley trade. Thanks.
Tone is hard to read on the internet but I was saying that in a joking way, not in a mean way.

I'm definitely going to miss IT and Avery (if only the stupid Cavs could have won one more game in the Finals, then maybe AB wouldn't have been a cap causality ).

In the end, we basically traded: IT, Bradley, Crowder, Amir, Kelly O, Jerebko and Gerald Green for Kyrie, Hayward, Morris, Baynes and a bunch of rookies. That's a lot of changes, we only have four returning players and continuity will be an issue but I think we will be better in the long run, especially given IT and Bradley's contract situations. I loved last years team but can't wait to see what Brad can do with this new team.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans