Old 09-07-2017, 11:41 AM   #467
SupertechmobowL99
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
FLAZKO'S NFL MADDEN 18 SLIDERS & SETTINGS

Welcome to Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders & Settings Thread. I'm back again with a slider set and settings I hope will give you authentic NFL simulation style gameplay! This year I plan to make the game as realistic and challenging as I can. All sliders and settings are what I use and / or prefer in order to get true simulation gameplay. Each setting and slider is essential in making sure you see the exact same results I see so please use everything as listed. After giving everything a whirl, you may adjust any slider or setting to your preferences. You are more than welcome to join the thread in healthy Madden conversations! Let's make Madden 18 a great year of simulation football!!

Gameplay Settings

Skill Level: All-Pro
Game Style: Simulation
Quarter Length: 15 Minutes
Play Clock: On
Accelerated Clock: On
Minimum Play Clock: 15 Seconds
Game Speed: Slow
Auto Flip Defensive Play Call: Off
Ball Hawk: Off
Auto Strafe: Off
Heat Seeker: Off
Switch Assist: On (User Preference)
Coach Mode: Off
Injury: 25 (I Use 40)
Fatigue: 65
Player Speed Parity Scale: 50
*You may also try 10 minute quarters with 20 second run off if 15 minutes is too long for you*

Penalties

Penalties are a huge part of the game, they at times negate a big play / score or give a team a lucky break and a fresh set of downs. These are designed to best replicate the likelihood of penalties that are called in "Real Life" games.

Offside: 70
False Start: 55
Offensive Holding: 60
Defensive Holding: 75
Facemask: 55
Illegal Block In The Back: 50
Roughing The Passer: 50
Defensive Pass Interference: 70
Offensive Pass Interference: On
Kick Catch Interference: On
Intentional Grounding: On
Roughing The Kicker: On
Running Into The Kicker: On

Auto Subs
(These may look familiar, as they are my auto subs from previous years. They still work great in this year's game)
*Use Fatigue 60-65

Out / In

QB: 0/1
RB: 78/82
WR: 50/55
FB/TE: 20/25
OL: 0/1

DT: 89/93
DE: 89/93
LB: 80/85
CB: 10/15
S: 20/25

Sliders

Updated on 9/6/17
*PATCH #1 UPDATE*

(These sliders are designed for User vs CPU)

USER / CPU

QB Accuracy: 30/35
Pass Blocking: 25/25
WR Catching: 40/40

Run Blocking: 35/75
Fumbles: 55/55

Pass Reaction: 50/100
Interceptions: 35/35
Pass Coverage: 55/55

Tackling: 60/60

FG Power: 55/55
FG Accuracy: 35/35
Punt Power: 50/50
Punt Accuracy: 75/75
Kickoff Power: 60/60

Visual Feedback

Play Call Style: Enhanced (User Preference)
On Field Visual Feedback: User Preference
Defensive Pass Coverage Assist: Off
Receiver Visual Assist: Off
Coaching Tips: Off
Camera Toggle: Off
Passing Cam: Off (User Preference)
Offense & Defense Camera Settings: Standard (User Preference)

XP Sliders

(These are TDawg's XP Sliders, they are the best XP Sliders year after year in my opinion.)
LINK TO TDAWG'S THREAD: TDawg's Madden 18 XP Sliders

Player Progression Frequency: Every Four Weeks

Audio Settings

(These settings are to reflect watching a real NFL game on TV)

Master Volume - 100
In-Game Commentary - 95
Stadium Speakers - 75
Crowd Volume - 100
On The Field - 85
Menu Music - 50
Menu SFX - 50

IMPORTANT! (PLEASE READ BELOW!)

- Like many other threads on Operation Sports, Any comments along the lines of "It's too easy", "it's too hard", "these sliders suck" will be ignored. Advice will only be given to those with legitimate issues. Please provide proof via picture or video of issues. Broad complaints will be ignored. Use my sliders as is or as a base to tune gameplay to your liking. Sliders are never perfect for everyone. It's your responsibility to adjust any slider to best fit what you would like to see.

- Absolutely NO bullying / inappropriate conversations / trolling. It will not be tolerated. You will be ignored and reported to an admin!

- Updates (if necessary) to sliders or settings will be released on Fridays. If it is a minor change, it will be updated immediately and you will be notified of the change in the comments. (Updated setting and slider values will be highlighted in blue.)

- The game plays as realistic as you make it. Be fair to the cpu. Play competitively but do not use cheese plays or glitches /exploits.

- Input Sliders in Main Menu, then import in Connected Franchise.

- All sliders and settings are the same in Main Menu as in Connected Franchise unless specified.

[size="3"] *Extra Tip*

Below are screen shots from Josh's slider thread, he does a beautiful job explaining a bonus tip to help achieve realistic (sim) gameplay. That is... taking the time to edit Quarterback's Traits. This helps tremendously! QBs will behave how they are supposed to, Pocket Passers will sling it downfield more, Scramblers will take off for extra yardage, not to mention it also helps with the amount of Sacks.

Part 1

Part 2

What if QB FORCE PASS is IDEAL? Still change to conservative?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports