View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 07:00 AM   #29
Millennium
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: NHL 18 Trial Available For EA Access Subscribers, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialAssassin
They're not massive improvements. When the core game breaking catchup logic still exists and other exploits that have been long running, whatever they added does not matter until they fix all the flaws that has hampered the series for years.

Your tone to members of the community isn't appreciated just because they're not painting a rosy picture for you.
I don't care about a rosy picture. Look at the Madden forums: Lots of feedback both negative and positive. I care about how you give your feedback. This forum specifically has spent years chasing out anyone with anything to say about the game that isn't "Fire Rammer" or "This game sucks, oh yeah I didn't actually play it " and, as I said, it's the same 10-20 cancerous people that it is every year.

And it's already been proven time and time again that there is no catch-up logic in the game - the CPU adjusts their coaching strategies based on situation and if you turn the "User Coach Adjustments" slider to 3 or higher you see an immediate change in that. Even most of the comp guys don't believe in "ice tilt" (Yes, I know what it's called and all of the accusations against it because I actually research the issues outside of OS) anymore due to dev interaction and testing.

As I said - It's time to clean up how we give feedback. I'm 100% okay with negative feedback formed in the way of specific issues that we can show. Every other forum in this site can do it - The NHL forum will no longer be given a pass.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!