View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 05:03 PM   #533
SupertechmobowL99
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
PLEASE READ! (About 9/8/17 Slider Update)

Ok guys, I noticed that most sacks were occurring because they were more so coverage sacks, the cpu had no where to throw it so he took the sack or didn't react fast enough.. So I didn't want to lower any defense sliders wht I did instead is higher pass blocking from 30 to 35 for both cpu and user and I highered qb accuracy a tad for cpu from 35 to 40. I noticed cpu qbs taking more chances downfield and not holding it for as long and taking a sack, I still saw over throws and under throws, which I want to see so that's great. I saw the cpu qb getting rid of the ball a little quicker. So I think I found a true balance that will bring decent coverage, nice pressure on the Qbs while trying not to get more than 10 sacks per team, and also saw qbs ratings show when it came to errant passes. This of course was tested with default EA Rosters, which means I didn't use a roster with edited traits or attributes for my testing. I will use a roster with edited traits for qbs for my regular play but not while testing sliders. The opening page has been updated. This is the last update I plan on so hopefully everything goes well but as always, if a patch is released and ruins anything I will possibly update sliders. Hope u all enjoy. I spent a large portion of my morning today trying to tune this because I know week 1 rosters are now available and everyone wants to start their cfm, including me.

Thanks everyone. Please create conversations, leave feedback, and chat about your games or issues amongst each other.

Edit: Just tested new slider update with a Roster I made involving the QB Trait Edits Trick and wow... Impressive gameplay so far ....

Post your end game stats please

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports