View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 10:39 PM   #559
jack1535
MVP

jack1535's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Loving these sliders! With the QB edits (did them starting week 5) I'm 1-4 with the Bills. Here's some info from each game. When I play I control the DT if I think it's a run or the DE if a pass. I'll switch to the closest player or during a pass the defender. And I switch to the WR I'm throwing to.

L 28-27 to NYJ
This ended on a last second pass in the back of the end zone. Might have not happened if I didn't switch the to the CB.

Had a monster running game with McCoy going for 214 yards and Taylor adding 40. Taylor also threw 3 TDs and 156 yards. I had 4 sacks but that was due to no QB traits change for some of them

Forte had a modest 76 yards and Mcown threw for 333 4 TDs and an INT.

Week 2 L 40-14 Carolina
Nothing going on offense. Taylor had 153 yards 1 TD and 3 INTs. McCoy had 19 carries for 57 yards. Taylor had 28 rushing on 3 carries.

Newton had 117 yards passing with 1 INT. And Carolina combined 152 team rushing yards.

Week 3 W 34-31 Buffalo

This game was crazy. I threw a INT going for 2 after making it 34-29 trying to take the 7 point lead which was returned for 2 points. So 34-31 around 3 minutes I get the ball back and McCoy fumbles while trying to run out the clock. Denver drives down the field and I force a 4th and 7 and they kick the tying field goal but I rough the kicker. They decline it for the guaranteed points (poor madden AI but whatever) so I drive down the field for the winning field goal.

Taylor threw for 175 yards 1 TD 0 INTs. McCoy had 19 carries for 142 yards 3 TDs. Taylor also rushed for 50 yards.

Siemian has 322 yards 1 TD and an INT.

Week 4 L 23-20 Atlanta

Was tied 20-20 in the 4th and Shady fumbled at Atlantas 1 yard line on what could have been the game winning TD. They'd go down get a field goal and I couldn't score.

Taylor was terrible with 146 yards 0 TDs and 5 INTs!! McCoy had 18 carries for 131 yards. Although 78 yards was from a scoring play in the 1st quarter.

Ryan threw for 318 1 TD and 2 INTs. Falcons only managed 65 team rushing yards.

Week 5 L 31-17 Bengals

This was the first game with the QB traits changed and damn it worked. Only forced two sacks and it was just from poor blitz pickup and dalton had no shot.

Taylor had 145 yards 2 TDs 1 INT in garbage time. McCoy had 17 for 94

Bernard torched me for 145 yards on 19 carries. And dalton threw for 153 yards and 2 TDs.

Their offensive stats were a little lower due to not having the ball on offense much the first half since they scored on a punt return and a 70+ yard Bernard carry.

I play with 10 min quarters and 20 second run off so some stats might be lower than average but I don't really care about that aspect.

Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports