Old 09-09-2017, 12:17 PM   #574
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
First time I've had my *** kicked so far in '18. Carolina 38, San Francisco 17.

The first half was hell, I don't think I had a 1st down until midway through the 2nd.

I don't have the numbers in front of me, but as I remember it Carlos Hyde had 15 carries for 48 yards and a touchdown, and Hoyer completed 53% for 240-some yards and a touchdown with 2 picks.

Shut down the Carolina running game. Stewart averaged 2.1 yards per carry. Cam completed under 60% but hit some big plays, 280+ and 3 touchdowns. Three big plays off scrambles, and a lot of bad passes under pressure and on the run.

Overall, the running game felt really tight, didn't feel like it was going to be strong enough but it's ONE game and I always get a slider combo 3 games before i judge it.

Passing game was pretty much perfect. Cam showed a huge arm, mobility, and occasionally suspect accuracy. Only issue is he never took off, but then, he always had a target, so that could be it.

Felt good. Got the Seahawks next, suppose that'll be an *** whoopin' too.

Hoyer was sacked twice, Cam 4 times. I figured out early on the Panthers weren't handling Foster on the rush well, so I came with it. Felt about right overall.
Safe to say you had fun?