View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 10:14 AM   #9
Rebel10
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Too many missed PAT's in SuperSim???

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinjones.us
I use Super Sim to play Offense only, and it's killing me! I've lost multiple games bc my kicker doesn't make XP's. The majority of the league is making greater than 95% of XPs, but my kicker is at 65%.

What a joke! We need to get this fixed, OR, better yet, allow us to complete the XP when playing on Offense Only Super Sim. Thoughts?

-- Kickers XP Percentage through 11 games (Franchise) --

14 - 100%
12 - 95-99%
4 - 90-94%
2 - 80-89%
65% - My kicker, Super Sim XP
Correct me if I'm wrong but... You can always just do the kick yourself while in SuperSim, hit B (or circle on PS4) and it'll stop the sim, unless these are house rules/league rules where you have to simulate for some reason.

I just hate it because the XP is such a dead, useless, boring play. I used to always SuperSim the XP and kickoff because they're a waste of 30+ seconds.

I think it's unreal that EA didn't touch CFM mode this year, didn't make any improvements, seemingly didn't change anything for SUperSim, but still managed to introduce bugs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syce
ok the issue is, in sim, they kick it from the 35 yard line.

A work around that I use, since i also play offence only, is i will turn the sim speed to slow so i watch it, and what this does, it actually puts the kick in the correct spot on the field so the PAT usually ends up good(like most should)
Man... why would this ever happen... Like, how do they even introduce this bug? It's stunning to me that there's seemingly no regression testing for their software.