Old 09-10-2017, 07:15 PM   #612
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I sure am! I'm able to watch both games and play Madden fortunately....i restarted my cfm for hopefully the final time lol.

I had the best game I've had so far this year.

I've decided since I react so quick on certaijn plays that I go coach mode on defense and it was a wonderful result.

I lost in OT to Atlanta 19-16 and they won off a Ryan to Julio game winner! It was 13-13 @ half and it stayed that way throughout regulation. This was a very evenly matched game! Here are some stats

Btw, I created myself at running back and I only rated myself an opening 74! I also traded for Jameis Winston and Amari Cooper to create a new type of triplets lol I traded a big amount for those two!

But here's some of the stats:

Winston: 22-33 for 299 and 1 TD
Ryan 32-39 for 342 and 2TD

Me:25 carries for 90 and a fumble
Freeman: 21 for 78

Jones 6 catches for 74 1 td
Cooper 7 for 130
Sanu 8 for 104
Hooper 8 for 85

We sacked each other 5 times each and each sack was legit
I'll live with that.

I also raised cpu pass block to 65 and I also lowered tackle to 54. May lower it a smidge more but the game was the best all the way through. I also lowered human run block to 30.
Stats look good, glad you made your own adjustments. I'm setting up my Cfm and starting tomorrow hopefully, I've had some personal emergencies so it's delayed me, I should get started tomorrow, everything has calmed down. Glad you're enjoying the game. I'm excited to start my season.