View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 09:41 PM   #680
asandique
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishel110
I'm getting great results with these sliders. Moving the ball has been a struggle at times but also seemingly easy at times, which is very realistic. The running game has been fantastic. All that being said, I have one issue I've been encountering almost every game, and that's how many sacks I've been getting. Now I use the Eagles who have a terrific defensive front, but I'm consistently getting like 7+ sacks per game including 11 in my latest one vs the Redskins. I made the QB edits you recommended and that's worked for negating the statue effect, but I'm still getting a ton of sacks. I also rarely blitz. I'm not sure it's even fixable though because I think it has something to do with my opponents running all deep routes and shot plays, especially on game winning drives. In that Redskins game, I was up 29-24 and I got 5 sacks alone on their final drive because Cousins held onto the ball while all of his receivers ran 4 verticals. Again, I'm not sure there is a solution but I'd love to hear your thoughts
Increase pass block to like 65!