Old 09-11-2017, 09:50 PM   #683
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishel110
I'm getting great results with these sliders. Moving the ball has been a struggle at times but also seemingly easy at times, which is very realistic. The running game has been fantastic. All that being said, I have one issue I've been encountering almost every game, and that's how many sacks I've been getting. Now I use the Eagles who have a terrific defensive front, but I'm consistently getting like 7+ sacks per game including 11 in my latest one vs the Redskins. I made the QB edits you recommended and that's worked for negating the statue effect, but I'm still getting a ton of sacks. I also rarely blitz. I'm not sure it's even fixable though because I think it has something to do with my opponents running all deep routes and shot plays, especially on game winning drives. In that Redskins game, I was up 29-24 and I got 5 sacks alone on their final drive because Cousins held onto the ball while all of his receivers ran 4 verticals. Again, I'm not sure there is a solution but I'd love to hear your thoughts
If I read it correctly, you are getting tons of sack on the Cpu's QB, so therefore you should raise Cpu Pass block. I normally don't like raising that over 60 but it depends how good you are / how easy it is for you to strafe and get the qb, or you could also raise the cpu's QB Accuracy a little so the Qbs don't hold the ball for as long cuz they will then throw more than often to check downs to get rid of the ball and of course raising it makes them a little more accurate so you wouldnt see much errant passes anymore.