Old 09-13-2017, 11:41 AM   #18
mlb61
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: When is it safe to start Franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
Madden isn't going to be perfect... the gameplay, the rosters... I get that I'm going to have to deal with an imperfect game, so I'm not looking to wait for a patch or roster update that fixes everything and makes this game 2K5. But on the otherhand, I do want to make sure that once I start franchise, it's a functioning game mode without any major bugs.

The bugs I've seen listed here so far are:
1. Rosters aren't capped at 53 to start the season if you use the roster update, meaning teams have 75 players on their teams
2. CPU makes ridiculous cuts like dropping the first round draft pick before the season starts.
3. If you choose to use the up to date roster, but start in the preseason, the rosters are the original default rosters, not the roster update.

We all want a better CFM, but at the very least, it would be nice to at least have one that you can actually play without a game breaking bug. Is there more bugs that I missed here? Have any of these been fixed? Has anyone seen a timeline on when some of this stuff may get fixed?

I'm looking forward to starting, this will be the latest I've ever started my franchise, but on the otherhand, I'd prefer to start a franchise that isn't completely broken.
Started two franchises and haven't seen any of this. Both franchises used a roster I had altered slightly.