Old 09-13-2017, 03:16 PM   #802
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Honestly for a Monday night game it was boring as hell but I understand why it was the Monday night game and I guess we had gotten spoiled the last couple years with Giants vs Cowboy games coming down to the wire. And of course I'd like to see us beat the Chiefs I do think in the end they'll take it but I think the score will be a differential of between 1-7 points.

And on another note I honestly think the Giants and Skins will go 0-2 this Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rams are spanking the skins (sorry skins fans). Rams are a dark horse, I'm not just talking about week 1 performance , I'm talking about adding Sammy Watkins, their drafting was good (I like that WR Cooper Kupp ), Goff finally getting an offensive mind coach Sean McVey (think that's how u spell it). Lions also had a tough showing week 1 and I know people won't agree but I think Stafford is a soldier. He deserved that money. He is one who also hasn't had any playmakers, all he ever had was Megatron (Calvin Johnson).. A decent o line, decent defense, no star RB. Poor guy. I like Stafford. I would consider him a borderline top tier qb... And to think how many comebacks he had without many star players... What's why I say Eli has no excuse.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-13-2017 at 03:20 PM.