Old 09-14-2017, 12:31 PM   #406
Cato06
Rookie

Cato06's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Connected Franchise Mode: A Rebuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll2tide
There's no way they get a highlight show right. Let them get text based news right first.

Be Good Or Be Gone
Sent from Galaxy S8+
GT roll2tide
Let's play Madden or Fifa!
I agree, i think EA clearly has demonstrated that they dont have the talent to create something as good as 2k's weekly rundown show. If they are not ready, dont rush it. If they tried it again I think They will look for the easy way out like they did in 2010 i think it was. When they had the show that was just pre recorded scenes with real life people and gave 0 depth and information as to what was happening in the league.

If they can get text based news to a certain level I bet they could turn it into a show. However I would still like to see them work towards a rundown show because it adds so much more immersion just to sit back hit one button and let all the leagues information come to you. It can be exhausting cruising through endless menus just to get the info your looking for. I remember playing 2K5 and after every week i always watched the weekly show. it never got stale because i always wanted to see the stats and what other teams won. I didnt care that it would show the same prerecorded highlights, I watched it for the depth it gave on weekly awards, stats, scores, draft prospects, standings, playoff picture. It was fantasy football and video games combined in a perfect world for Franchise guys.